Temasek Laboratories @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Scientist.
Hardware security and evaluation has become a key consideration of all digital and electronic systems. Cybersecurity Agency (CSA) Singapore has established the National Integrated Centre for Evaluation (NICE) in NTU to provide expertise and support to the various government agencies and local industry in the certification of hardware devices to fulfill the common criteria requirements.
- Carry out hardware security analysis according to common criteria certification scheme
- Develop new hardware security analysis techniques or approach for new devices/products
- Write progress report and make presentation to funding agency
- Provide technical support to the team
- Collaborate with local and international partners
- Write article publications in internationally reputed Journals/Conferences
- A Ph.D. degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in hardware security analysis and testing
- Good hands-on experience working on instrumentation
- Preferably have experience on common criteria certification or similar schemes
- Strong background in electronics with programming experience is preferred
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess experiment design skills for quick trouble shooting
- Able to contribute to Journal/Conference papers with good presentation skills
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines
- Good teamwork
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.