Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Performing overall project management and coordination to drive the project forwards
- Setting up the testing system and being professional in programming and software design, and performing experiments on the system
- Responsible for writing project reports and academic papers
Skills and Research Areas:
- Advanced Control, especially for air balancing system and modern power electronic systems
- Control, reliability and stability of complex network systems
- Optimization of distributed systems, especially for air balancing system and modern power electronic systems
- Master’s degree in engineering
- Excellent scientific track record in complex power network and air-balancing system
- Experience in all the following fields: control, FDD, modelling, programming, software design and air balancing system
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.