Research Assistant, Artist
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI), NTU is looking for a Research Assistant - Artist to work on a mobile game and/or virtual reality environment.
- Design and produce art assets such as user interface elements, in-game objects, and game/VR characters in the required style
- Develop/revise assets based on feedback from project supervisor
- Work with programmer/developer to integrate assets into the game
- Relevant degree/diploma from reputable institutions
- Experience in art/animation and interest in game development
- Ability to produce and rig models in both 3D and 2D
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, 3DSMax, and/or Maya
- Ability to work in an interdiscplinary team and without close supervision
- Professional experience in animation and/or the game industry and qualifications (e.g. certifications)w ill be a plus
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.