The Research Associate in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of distributed control of battery energy storage systems for voltage regulation.
- Development of reliable and efficient multi-agent control theories considering the effects of switching communication topologies and communication resource constraints
- Applying the developed control theories to the control of battery energy storage systems for voltage regulation
- Master's degree in Control, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in multi-agent control and smart grid
- Knowledge and experiences in distributed control considering communication constraints
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Matlab and C/C++
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.