The Research Associate in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of on-line smart air balancing system’ (OSABS).
- Performing overall project management and coordination to drive the project forward
- Setting up the testing system and being professional in programming and software design, and performing experiments on the system
- Responsible for writing project reports and academic papers
- Master’s degree in engineering
Skills and research areas:
- Advanced Control, especially for air balancing system and modern power electronic systems
- Control, reliability and stability of complex network systems
- Optimization of distributed systems, especially for air balancing system and modern power electronic systems
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.