Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Develop unsupervised domain adaptation technique for object detection across domains
- Evaluate and improve the developed detection techniques iteratively over public and internal datasets
- Develop demonstration prototypes
- Publication of the conducted research in reputable journals/conferences
- A Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Extensive experience in deep learning and computer vision
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.