School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
- Analyse digital manufacturing in production floor and connectivity requirements of manufacturing cells, inspection and protocols
- Develop transformation processes to digitize flow of data
- Lead in measurement facilities locally and to serve as an anchoring point for external supply chain and global measurement community
- Master's degree in computer science, computational, mechanical or manufacturing engineering, or a related field
- A strong competency in surface metrology
- Knowledge in IIOT, data analytics and real time monitoring
- Experience in professional software and application development will be a bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.