Wellbeing Administration Coordinator
Job title: Wellbeing Administration Coordinator ( Maternity Cover)
School/Professional Services: Student Services
Hours of Work: Full Time
Contract Type: Maternity cover
Starting Salary: £ £30,046
Since 1850, St Mary’s mission has been to provide a high quality professional environment, inspired by its distinctive ethos and values. The University is an inclusive academic community, where everybody is welcomed.
St Mary’s is on an exciting journey of transformation and growth, to benefit students, staff and the wider St Mary’s community. As the University builds on its proud heritage, it will be looking for exceptional people to help shape its progressive future.
The Student Services team is dedicated to assisting, guiding and supporting students throughout their time at St Mary’s and beyond. We provide a range of advisory and professional services, spanning wellbeing, student life and support. These include Accommodation, Counselling, Disability & Dyslexia, Student Funding and Pastoral Support.
An enthusiastic, energetic, highly motivated individual is required to meet the wellbeing needs of St Mary’s University students. At peak times this is a demanding role which requires a calm, positive attitude. You will work proactively as part of the Student Services Wellbeing Team with a focus on providing a holistic approach to the wellbeing of our students and service, whilst ensuring excellent service delivery to enhance student engagement and contribute to the student experience.
Duties will include:
- To lead and coordinate front-line service to students, visitors and external stakeholders, providing in-depth advice and guidance on administrative procedures relating to the Wellbeing Service.
- To line manage Wellbeing administration staff, oversee the smooth running of the Service processes and the day to day management of the Outreach Needs Assessment Centre.
- Maintain and coordinate the diaries of tutors, mentors, counsellors and assessors
- Use ICT to create, develop and maintain office systems and processes, in order to improve efficiencies
- Provide statistics on student contact and take up of support in a timely manner
This is a maternity cover post in a dynamic service. It is a varied and interesting role which requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have proven administrative experience and excellent computer skills, including MS Office and databases. You will be highly organised and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, working efficiently and accurately and at times under pressure whilst maintaining confidentiality and a high level of attention to detail.
For further information about the role, please click here
Closing Date: 8th July 2020 at 23:59
Interviews are likely to be held in week commencing 20th July 2020