School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Assistant.
We need a research assistant to help us do some researches on fuzzing, a random testing tool. This is beneficial for computer security as fuzzing is a very new area and highly related to AI applications. This field has a significant research and industrial value. Therefore, a research associate related to fuzzing is highly needed.
- Conducting research on security of software and mobile applications
- Conducting research on testing vulnerabilities in well-known open source projects
- Developing fuzzing tools
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- Expertise in software programming, software testing, computer security, mobile application and testing
- Research experience in software testing, mobile testing, and related areas
- Excellent communication and writing skills, Hard-working
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.