One Research Associate position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
The research associate position is with a focus on the application of robust optimization to e-commerce operations and supply chain management.
- Collect and analyze the data on e-commerce operations
- Build a model to interpret the rational of innovations in e-commerce and further help to improve the operations
- Encouraged to pursue his or her own, and newly arising, applications using a data-driven optimization approach.
- A master degree in Business Analytics, Operations Research, Mathematical Optimization, Industrial Engineering, or a related field
- Expertise in at least one of the areas of robust optimization, conic optimization and machine learning, modeling and optimization of supply chain management
- Strong coding skills (one or more of R, Julia or Python) and experience using one or more commercial optimization solvers
- Enthusiastic about learning new methods, and applying their expertise in innovative ways
- Prior experience in interdisciplinary research and/or in providing efficient solutions to problems arising from practical/industrial applications will be an advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.