The Project Officer in the Quantum Science and Engineering Centre (QSec) will work to conduct research on quantum computation and quantum simulation using silicon photonics-based platforms.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of quantum computing based on silicon photonic chips.
- Innovations are expected to be made from intersections of machine learning and optical/quantum computing
- BEng in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in machine learning algorithms and optical computing
- Knowledge in quantum computing especially quantum machine learning
- Knowledge in interfacing circuit design and hardware programming
- Proficiency in a programming language such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in one of the deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.