Energy Research Institute @ NTU is looking for a candidate to join them as a Project Officer.
- Design and development of offshore floating renewables
- Mechanical characterization and evaluation of materials used in offshore renewables
- Creating lab scale setups and fixtures in tune to floating renewable system
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, related or Advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge in design, product manufacturing, mechanical evaluation of materials and mechanical components development
- Experience in use of applicable business software applications
- Self-motivated, open-minded, and mechanically inclined
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.