Research Associate, Environmental Science/Engineering/Analytical Chemistry
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Research Associate to join Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute - Advanced Environmental Biotechnology Centre (NEWRI - AEBC).
- Method development of pesticide analysis using mass spectrometry
- Perform chemical analysis pesticide analysis in products
- Master degree in environmental science or engineering or analytical chemistry
- Experience in organic chemical analysis and residue analysis
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to publish scientific papers in reputable water and environmental journals
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Good communication skill and writing in English
- Strong responsibility for research / work
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU