Research Fellow, Civil and Environmental Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Fellow.
- Develop low carbon reactive MgO from reject brine and to characterize the resulting reactive MgO
- Study the mechanical properties and durability of the resulting reactive MgO concrete
- PhD degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Minimally possess the knowledge and research experiences in the following areas:
- Advanced concrete technology
- Material characterization techniques including scanning electron microscope, X-ray diffraction, mechanical tests (tensile, compressive, flexural), energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, TGA-FTIR
- Durability of construction materials
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU