Research Fellow, Civil and Environmental Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Fellow.
- Develop bendable concrete with local ingredients and carry out large scale processing of bendable concrete
- Conduct field trials and monitor performance of bendable concrete pavement
- PhD degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Minimally possess the knowledge and research experiences in the following areas:
- Advanced concrete technology
- Material characterization techniques including scanning electron microscope, X-ray diffraction, mechanical tests (tensile, compressive, flexural), energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU