Senior Research Fellow, Signal Processing
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
- Identify appropriate sparse basis for compressive sampling based 3D X-ray imaging of semiconductor products
- Establish upper bound limits achievable by compressive sampling techniques
- Perform experiments using different compressive sampl reconstruction techniques
- Investigate deep learning techniques that can be used to improve reconstruction times
- Explore deep learning techniques that can be used to directly detect types of defect in the sparse basis
- PhD degree in signal processing related area with research experience
- Strong foundations in areas of signal processing
- Minimum 5 years of research experience
- Knowledge of compressive sensing techniques will be of advantage
- Knowledge of deep learning techniques related to computer vision will be of benefit to the project
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU