Research Associate, Biomaterials Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Engineering in Translational Science group, led by Professor Nam-Joon Cho, has world-leading expertise in tissue engineering, regenerative medicine, and biointerfacial science. We are seeking applications for Research Associate position.
The Research Associate will contribute to research activities related to Biological materials. The Research Associate shall work under the supervision of the Principal Investigator to conduct academic research and/or administrative work as following:
- Management of daily laboratory operations including lab inventory management, purchasing support, etc
- Conduct experiments for pollen-based materials analysis
- Prepare summary reports, including data analysis and formal write-up
- Organize consumable procurement for pollen-based materials analysis needs
- Recognized Master's Degree or higher degree, preferentially in Biology, Chemistry or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Practical knowledge of MS office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience in management of academic laboratory operations
- Team spirit and problem solving ability
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU