Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Qiao Lab in the Division of Chemistry and Biological Chemistry (CBC), School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore is seeking one Research Fellow with expertise in protein biochemistry and engineering to join us.
For more information on our group, please visit our websites: https://www.yqiaolab.com.
- Growth and maintain of primary cells and cell lines to evaluate the biological activities of peptidoglycan molecules
- Investigate the signaling pathways on host detection of circulating bacterial peptidoglycan molecules
- Develop in vitro and in vivo activtiy assays for testing bacterial peptidoglycan molecules
- Ph.D. in molecular biology, biochemistry, chemical biology or related field
- Expertise in molecular cloning, protein overexpression and purification, in vitro assay development, as well as protein engineering. Candidates with experiences in mammalian cell culture and insect purification systems will be considered first
- Highly motivated, committed, and capable to work independently as well as in a group
- Strong publication record in peer-reviewed journals
- Good communication skills in English (both written and oral)
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a copy of CV (with a list of publications), a cover letter stating research accomplishment and interests, as well as contact information of three references.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.