Research Fellow, Energy Research Institute
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Design and implementation of multilevel converter topologies with integrated energy storage and controllers for grid-connected power converters
- Facilitate smaller and lighter energy storage solutions by integrating multiple battery chemistries into a single battery energy storage system that simultaneously optimizes both power and energy density
- Design topologies to eliminate redundant layers of power electronics from a battery energy storage system (BESS) to achieve significant efficiency increase
- Design novel circuit topologies to provide physical and electrical isolation of batteries to prevent faulty battery packs causing a cascading fire risk
- Design and develop solar photovoltaic inverters with advanced controllers
- Guiding Master and PhD students and preparing project reports
- Possess a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Hands-on experience in the design and development of multilevel converter topologies
- Experience and strong motivation in publishing journal papers and filing patents
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.