Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
One Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU. He/She is needed to conduct theoretical research into the effects of quantum geometry and topology in quantum materials.
- Theoretical research in quantum materials specifically in quantum geometry and topology using both analytical and numerical tools
- Quantum transport and optical effects in geometrical quantum materials
- Clear written and oral communication of research results
- Participating in collaborations with other theoretical and experimental groups as needed
- PhD in theoretical condensed matter physics or closely related field
- Ample facility and experience with the theoretical techniques of solid state physics (both analytical and numerical), mathematical techniques dealing with quantum geometry and topology in quantum materials
- Familiar with the range of novel electronic phenomena in quantum materials and topological phases
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.