Research Fellow, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow in the field of biomechanics. Selected individual will be part of a multidisciplinary research team and collaborate with researchers within Singapore as well as from overseas.
- Characterize biophysical properties of biological systems
- Assist in writing project reports
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or related areas
- Basic experimental skills in cell and/or molecular biology
- Experience in atomic force microscopy (AFM) will be a great advantage
- Good track record of publications
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU