Research Fellow, Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop an electrochemical pneumatic battery based on oxygen gas
- Study metal-oxygen reactions for high-pressure oxygen gas generation
- Submission of progress report and final report
- PhD in electrical, chemical, material engineering or other related discipline
- Minimum of one postdoc experience in energy conversion or related project
- Possess lab skills for electrochemical projects including catalysis synthesis, reaction design, and process development
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU