Research Fellow, Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
One Research Fellow position is currently available in the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI), NTU. This position is open to individuals who are keen to join a project on consumers’ implicit and explicit responses to sensory cues in alternate protein foods.
- Coordinate and manage research projects
- Coordinate and conduct experimental design studies
- Work closely with local and overseas collaborators and third party service providers in conducting the projects
- Daily operational, administrative, and logistics duties related to the research projects
- Conduct and interpret quantitative data analyses for projects and journal publications
- Actively contribute to the preparation of manuscript drafts for peer-reviewed journals
- Undertake any additional project duties as required by the supervisor
- PhD in communications, business administration, public health, or any related social science disciplines
- Expertise in experimental design and consumer response studies, preferably concerning sensory cues
- Experience in quantitative data analysis using relevant statistical tools (e.g. SPSS, AMOS) will be preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in scientific writing through publications in public health or social sciences literature. Final year dissertations/theses will also be accepted as writing samples.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU