Project Officer, Railway Engineering and Reliability Analysis
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of wireless strain sensor monitoring of railway engineering components
- Fatigue analysis from monitoring strain sensors and correlate with XFEM and other Fatigue Analysis methods
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum 3 years research experience in related area of fatigue, strain sensor monitoring, XFEM
- Expertise and publications in fatigue analysis, XFEM modelling experience with ABAQUS program
- Relevant publication track record
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python, XFEM
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU