Senior Research Engineer, Electrical/Electronics/Robotics/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Senior Research Engineer.
- Participate and work on cross-disciplinary integrative projects to achieve mission and goal
- Execute prototyping to verify and validate overall technology performance and analyse data
- Provide advice and counsel in creative solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Identify technology gap, challenges and business opportunities
- Master's degree or PhD in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in R&D project management
- Experience in embedded system and hardware design
- Experienced in ROS development
- Experience in translating advanced machine vision to intelligent robotics motion
- Have good track record on research and industrial automation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU