Project Officer, Chemistry/Materials Science and Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energetics Research Institute invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Assist in research activities such as material characterization and data analysis
- Assist with literature survey for potential research projects and also preparation of project reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Materials Science and Engineering
- Conversant with analytical and characterization techniques
- Team player in multi-disciplinary project work
- Keen aptitude in research and ability to innovate
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU