Research Associate, Continental Corporate Lab
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The project involves conducting research on the development of Car Cabin Monitoring systems used in RGBD sensors for monitoring of driver and passengers.
- Development of low computational complexity algorithms for detecting driver and passengers’ behaviours
- Development of object detection algorithms inside a vehicle
- Master Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years of research experience in related area
- Expertise in computer vision algorithms
- Good publication track record
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Hiring Institution: NTU