Research Fellow, Engineering/Physics
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Demonstrate breakthrough concepts in free-electron-based nanophotonics using electron sources such as transmission electron microscope
- Develop high-impact theory predictions for the time-dependent interaction between free electrons, photons and nanomaterials
- Publish high quality papers
- PhD in Engineering, Physics or related field
- Knowledge in classical electromagnetic theory/quantum dynamics
- Background in one or more of the following topics: nanophotonics, free-electron radiation, ultrafast optics
- Have a track record of research experience in terms of publications
- Proficiency in scientific computation in C/C++ and Matlab/Python or similar languages
- Good communication and writing skill in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.