Project Officer, Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering
School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Conduct research in the fields of dietary carbohydrate, gut microbiome and instrument analysis
- Perform microbial strain isolation, identification, and fermentation independently
- Write regular reports and good documentation of work
- Bachelor in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or relevant fields
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Publish conference and journal papers
- Ability and willingness to train and advise graduates
- Experience in microbial strain isolation and identification
- Familiar in Real-time PCR, Fermentation, HPLC operation and GC operation stain
- Good oral and written communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.