Project Officer, Contemporary Fiction, Art and Aesthetics
A Project Officer position is currently available in the English Department, School of Humanities (SoH).
- Sourcing of appropriate research materials
- Develop a sequence of critical summaries of various primary texts
- Construction of a comprehensive bibliography of relevant aesthetics materials and contemporary fiction criticism
- Sourcing of visual materials in galleries and museums which will feature in the book, and overseeing the administration of seeking copyright etc
- Bachelor degree in English or relevant subject area with good honours
- High level language skills
- Familiar with the discipline of English literature and background in the visual arts
- Experience in working on contemporary fiction, narrative and aesthetics
- Administratively sound, organized, familiarity with Microsoft, and the ability to liaise with external organizations (libraries, museums, art galleries, publishers)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.