Research Fellow, Physical Chemistry/Materials Science and Engineering
CNRS-International-NTU-Thales Research Alliance invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of fiber-shaped energy storage devices
- Develop and optimize fiber fabrication process to achieve high performance specialty fibers
- Manage application-orientated projects on fiber based devices for energy applications
- PhD degree in the areas of Physical Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, or other related fields
- Hands-on experience on in-fiber material processing, especially on energy material synthesis and characterization
- Publication record in top journals is required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.