Research Assistant, Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Science
A Research Assistant position is currently available in the Temasek Laboratories@NTU.
- Efficient software and hardware implementation, and benchmarking of post-quantum cryptographic primitives
- Study vulnerabilities and side-channel attacks for these designs
- Prepare reports and scientific papers based on the findings
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronic engineering/computer science
- Experience in optimized software and hardware implementations with background in cryptography
- Excellent teamwork and verbal, written communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.