Project Officer, Polymer Chemistry
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. The candidate will work on polymer chemistry with focus on the following research themes.
- Synthesis of structurally controlled polymers via organocatalyzed living radical polymerization
- Creation of specialty polymers for lubricant additives and oilfield chemicals using structurally controlled polymers
- BSc in the field of chemistry
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Synthetic experimental skills for organocatalyzed living radical polymerizations
- Synthetic experimental skills and knowledge for synthesis of specialty polymers for lubricant additives and oilfield chemicals
- Knowledge of synthetic polymer chemistry
- Good writing skills for research report
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.