Senior Research Fellow, Structural Biology/Crystallography/Drug Discovery
A Senior Research Fellow position is available in the Laboratory of Professor Yoon Ho Sup at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
The Senior Research Fellow will be responsible for studying molecular mechanism of small molecule leads for nuclear receptors involved in Parkinson’s disease. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with technical calibre in crystallography and structure-based drug discovery in receptor biology field. This position will involve biochemical, biophysical and x-ray crystallographic experiments.
- PhD in the field of structural biology and biochemistry with at least 5 years of relevant post-doctoral experience
- Candidate with background in nuclear receptors-mediated transcriptional regulation and X-ray crystallography is preferred
- Good publication record in top structural biology and chemical biology journals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in lab management is a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.