Research Engineer, VR Programmer
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI), NTU is currently looking for a Research Engineer - VR Programmer to develop a mobile game, which will be used for academic research purposes.
- Develop Solutions for interactive VR applications and Interactive Experience using interface such as HTC vive oculus and google cardboard
- Basic understanding of 3d model asset management
- Suggest potential improvement of features
- Able to optimize 3D Model for mobile platform is a plus
- Previous experience creating mobile application is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field from reputable universities. A Master’s degree is preferred
- Preferably 3+ years of professional programming experiences
- Previous experiences in VR/AR content development and/or specific understanding of VR/AR
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code is a must
- Game development experience is preferred
- Experience with 2d/3d motion tracking
- Ability to manage your own time effectively with minimal supervision
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.