Research Assistant, Engineering
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
We have continued funding to continue the development of the “build your own cardiovascular system” lab module and test lab module on a cohort of engineering students and study student interaction.
- Conduct a literature review
- Develop lab module
- Lead pilot lab modules with current engineering students
- Write report on findings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or in related field
- Experience with developing lab modules for students
- Experience with working with students
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.