Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- To develop holistic façade with the consideration of several requirements: economical functional, social psychological, physical and environmental
- Integration of façade for testing
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Knowledge in 3D printing process and printing parameters
- Experience on formulating cementitious printable material is highly preferred
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficient in written and oral English
- Proficient in programming language such as CNC programming and CAD-CAM
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.