Research Fellow, Computer Science/Engineering
Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU (CYSREN) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop lightweight yet accurate Computer Vision and Deep Learning based techniques for real-time detection and classification of vehicles on the road
- Ensure that the sensors work accurately in various weather and illumination conditions
- Comprehensive evaluation of proposed techniques on large number of videos collected from around the NTU campus
- Supervise and train junior staffs working on the project
- Publish research findings in top-tier peer-reviewed journals and conferences
- PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing low-complexity computer vision and deep learning algorithms
- Experience in programming and debugging on low-cost embedded computing platforms
- Knowledge in deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, Caffe and Tensorflow lite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.