Research Assistant, Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering
Nanyang Environment And Water Research Institute (NEWRI) - Residues and Resource Reclamation Centre (R3C) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Work on basic experiments such as operation of a lab-scale setup, sample testing, preparation and analysis of gas samples
- Designing and building of experimental setups
- Sampling of syngas/flue gas
- Conduct literature review
- Prepare technical reports and presentations
- B.Sc in environmental engineering or chemical engineering
- High motivation for research and development
- Good written and oral skills in English
- Experience in carrying out independent research as well as to be able to work in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Strong responsibility for research / work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.