School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Responsible for the integration of various system components, e.g. sensors, tracking system, crane control system, etc., with ROS and ROS 2.
- Simulation of Robotic Tower Crane in Gazebo
- Design and conduct field test and troubleshooting of the autonomous hoisting system
- Master degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, and/or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with software testing/continuous integration on robotics projects in Linux
- Fluent in C/C++ and at least one scripting language such as Python
- Experience in ROS/ Gazebo/ Moveit will be an advantage
- Possess good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.