School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Responsible for control of an autonomous hoisting system with self-leveling platform
- Design and development of actuation system
- Design and development of controllers and embedded system programming
- Bachelor degree in Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronic or Computer Engineering or other related majors
- Understanding of control theories, familiar with actuators and embedded system
- Experience in robotics will be an advantage
- Possess good communication skills, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.