Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Manager.
- Perform research and analysis and to execute solar cell, module & system experiment on journal publication level
- Lead the solar cell, module and system research/industrialization activities and execute silicon solar cell characterization for the research project
- Responsible for the hydrogenation lab equipment specification and design, and to lead the equipment installation activities
- Publish 1 to 2 journal/conference publications per year
- Documentation of the experiment results, lab reports and prepare presentation materials
- Master's in engineering/material science/physics or related fields
- 2 - 3 years of working experience is preferable
- Fresh Master's candidates are also welcome
- Experience in planning and executing solar cell/module and system related experiment
- Experience in writing equipment specifications and standards
- Experience in Solar cell/module characterization
- Team player with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and able to work overtime when necessary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.