Manager, Education Partnerships
Charles Sturt University is embarking on a high impact reform of its international education strategy, with a bold vision for growth and quality at its regional campuses.
As part of this reform, were seeking a dynamic Manager and Business Development professional to join our education partnerships function. Youll contribute to international growth driven by strategic engagement and partnership.
Join us as we transform and grow in international education!
- Significantly contribute to international growth and revenue
- High-level, client-focused and outcome-driven role
- Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team
- Fixed Term (April 2021), Full Time
- Level 8 - $96,270 to $109,034 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Wagga Wagga
The Manager, Education Partnerships undertakes a broad range of functions associated with education institution-to-education institution partnerships and linkages, focusing on two primary goals - business development and quality assurance.
You will be responsible for strategic relationship management of a portfolio of current partners including contract management, quality assurance and governance, reporting, and strategic stakeholder engagement (internal and external). The role will also include the assessment of new partnerships and linkage opportunities and development of business cases.
To be successful you will have:
- Advanced business development capabilities, including the ability to identify and convert prospects that achieve strategic business objectives
- Proven skills, knowledge, qualifications and extensive experience relevant to the role of Manager, Education Partnerships.
- Extensive experience with stakeholder communications and engagement.
- Proven experience in overseeing the implementation of partnership governance, including administration of contractual arrangements and quality assurance.
- A growth mindset and a passion for making a difference.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Office of Global Engagement and Partnerships (OGEP) sits within the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Engagement) portfolio. OGEP provides expertise in the development and management of international and domestic educational partnerships, international recruitment, marketing and admission, student mobility and business development.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
If you are currently a Charles Sturt University employee, you will be considered for the campus at which you are currently employed.
Additional information is available in the Position Description or by contacting:
Ashlea Dobson | Senior Manager, Education Partners Office of Global Engagement and Partnerships | email@example.com | Ph: 02 6933 4331
Closing Date: 11 pm, 09 July 2020