Coordinator for Affiliate Relations
Organization Name Medical College Khalifa Univerity
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution,seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
Reporting to the Manager for Affiliate Relations, the Coordinator for Affiliate Relations at Khalifa University’s College of Medicine and Health Sciences (CMHS) supports in development and implementation of clinical programs in the areas of medical student education.
- Provides support for the Manager for Affiliate Relations in the day-to-day operations of the program
- Assists in implementation of goals and project plans for Affiliate Relations, reporting progress against goals, and achieving results.
- Provides assistance to Manager in establishing partnerships with hospitals, clinics and other health care organizations, in the UAE and abroad for clinical placement of medical students
- Assists Manager for Affiliate Relations in identifying and recruiting potential adjunct faculty
- Assists Manager in the evaluation of faculty development needs at each of the clinical affiliates and coordinates follow up with the Assistant Dean for Faculty Affairs
- Travels to affiliate locations as needed for relationship management
- Travels to affiliate locations on scheduled basis to obtain feedback on student performance in the clinical setting
- Aids in the organization of clinical placements of medical students
- Provides support for special projects as needed in support of Affiliate Relations
- Manages communications to/from affiliate members and volunteers
- Assists Manager for Affiliate Relations in production of regular reports on the performance of medical students and issues at each of the affiliate sites
- Updates program policies as needed
- Develops resources available to students for clinical electives in in the UAE and abroad
- Ensure adherence to the University's information security policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Ensure coordination with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs and his line managers.
- Bachelor’s degree, in business or healthcare related area
- Master’s degree, preferably in business or healthcare related area
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Critical thinking skills, effective communication,decisive judgment,
- Ability to work with attention to details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in medical education
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative or program support role including volunteer management experience
- Familiarity or experience with an education institution in the Middle East.
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Coordinator for Affiliate Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly