Research Fellow, Energy Research Institute
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow, focusing on stable perovskite optoelectronics and material innovation.
- Develop and implement stable perovskite composition for high efficiency perovskite solar cells
- Study and analyse the properties of different perovskite materials and their potential for large-area perovskite module fabrication
- Fabricate stable perovskite PVs with high efficiency using compositional engineering method
- PhD in Materials Science or other related subject
- Research background in organic-inorganic perovskite photovoltaics
- Experience in perovskite materials and fabrication of perovskite solar cells
- Understanding of operating principal of perovskite PVs
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.