School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Develop new machine learning, AI and computer vision algorithms for a research project
- Test and evaluate the algorithms, identify their weaknesses and improve them
- Prepare reports and scientific papers
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, or related areas
- Experience and excellent background in machine learning, deep learning, AI and pattern recognition
- Proficient with programming languages (e.g., Python, Matlab) and ability to build prototype systems at a pace
- Familiar with classical computer vision and machine learning algorithms and deep learning methods
- Hands-on experience with Tensor Flow, Keras, MXnet, Caffe, Torch, or other deep learning frameworks
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, with the ability to work with a team of researchers
- Track records in publishing in top-ranked computer vision and AI journals/conferences
- Experience on tattoo image processing and adversarial examples is required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.