Research Associate, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The Research Associate will work on an ongoing project to conduct the research on research and development of compact antenna design using CST Studio Suite 3D electromagnetic simulation software. The roles of this position include:
- Development of compact and light weight antenna system for high power generation
- Development of 3D printed compact housing for this antenna system
- Master's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- 3 years research experience in related area
- Expertise in antenna simulation and design
- Knowledge in testing and measurement
- Proficiency in simulation software tool CST
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU