Research Fellow, Chemical Biology
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Prof Liu Xuewei’s group from School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) is looking for applicants to join as Research Fellow.
- Develop critical reactions to synthesize glycoconjugates as biological probes
- Explore functional carbohydrates in vitro and in vivo
- Mentor junior graduate students and undergraduates
- Carry out unique research and publish high-quality research articles
- PhD. in chemistry
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good publication record
- Strong record in the areas of synthetic chemistry and bioanalytical chemistry
- Experience in carbohydrate or peptide chemistry is a plus
- Experience in writing research papers and communicating them to scientific journals
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU