Research Fellow, Advanced Materials Synthesis and Characterization
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We are seeking a candidate who will join us as a Research Fellow in the Division of Physics and Applied Physics, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS).
- Manage lab and project issues, including equipment procurement, reimbursement, and other related paperwork
- Carry out research activities related to 2D material fabrications and thin film depositions by using thermal evaporation, electron beam evaporation, etc
- Conduct materials characterization and related optical properties measurements
- Operate and maintain lab equipment including electron beam evaporator, optical microscope, probe station, etc
- Ph.D. degree in either material science or applied physics from well-established universities/institutes
- Highly motivated in multidisciplinary research
- Experience in 2D materials, including material synthesis, characterization, and electrochemical measurements
- Ability to operate electron microscopies (SEM and TEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), thermal evaporation, electron beam evaporation, optical microscope, probe station, and related data analysis
- Good communication skills
- Work independently as well as have teamwork
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU