Research Engineer, Electrical Engineering
The Caltech Holistic Integrated Circuits (CHIC) Laboratory with the Electrical Engineering Department at Caltech is seeking a Research Engineer with experience in design, testing, and measurement of high-frequency, RF, and microwave electronic systems for rigid and flexible electronic systems. Candidates for this position should be familiar with electronic systems, high frequency and RF systems, and also have experience in working with measurement, assembly, and characterization electronic hardware. Graduates with a Masters degree and experience in the design, integration, and testing of radio frequency systems, electronics, physical design and fabrication, and related software are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates may contact both Prof. Ali Hajimiri at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Michelle Chen at email@example.com
More details about the Caltech Holistic Integrated Circuits (CHIC) Lab can be found at http://chic.caltech.edu
- Design of flexible electronics system.
- Design, integration, and verification of spacecraft components.
- Develop integration process of large-scale electronic systems.
- Develop and carry out experiments.
- Conduct literature research; write research reports and journal articles; present research work and participate in team discussions.
- Serve as mentor and provide support to graduate and undergraduate students.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS and MS degree in Electrical Engineering or another related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- LabView (or equivalent).